Gephi is an application for network visualization and analysis. It helps data analysts to intuitively reveal patterns and trends, highlight outliers and tell stories with their data. It uses a 3D render engine to display large graphs in real-time and to speed up the exploration.
Watch an introduction to the Gephi:
Gephi can be applied to the following areas:
- Exploratory Data Analysis: intuition-oriented analysis by networks manipulations in real time.
- Link Analysis: revealing the underlying structures of associations between objects, in particular in scale-free networks.
- Social Network Analysis: easy creation of social data connectors to map community organizations and small-world networks.
- Biological Network analysis: representing patterns of biological data.
- Poster creation: scientific work promotion with hi-quality printable maps.
No reviews yet.
Open Source Living is a dynamic archive of Open Source software (OSS) spanning all major platforms, inclusive of small to large scale projects. It aims to introduce and inform new users about viable OSS alternatives to corporate, closed source software.
OS Living adheres to the Open Source Initiative's definition of OSS. Each software item included in the archive endeavours to conform to OSI guidelines on standards and licensing. Find out more »
Working on a top OSS project? Found something that could benefit others? Send us all the details via our user-friendly submission form and we'll consider it for inclusion in the Archive. Submit »
If you are looking to trade binary options with SpotOption software, make sure to check out this broker review first.
If you find the Open Source Living project a valuable resource and would like to help towards maintaining the site, we welcome donations through Paypal™. Donate »