The mediafront platform is an open source (GPLv3) front end media solution for the web.
Through its integration with popular content management systems, it employs an innovative and intuitive interface that allows any website administrator to completely customize the front end media experience for their users without writing any code.
Key features include:
- An open source ( GPL ) and free front end media solution with a built in media player.
- HTML5 content delivery with dynamic Flash fallback for non-standard media.
- A dynamic and integrated YouTube and Vimeo player which the same presentation to users.
- Easily themable media player using jQuery-UI ThemeRoller.
- An advanced, easy to use administrator interface for configuring your media player.
- A simple to install and configure front end media solution.
No reviews yet.
Open Source Living is a dynamic archive of Open Source software (OSS) spanning all major platforms, inclusive of small to large scale projects. It aims to introduce and inform new users about viable OSS alternatives to corporate, closed source software.
OS Living adheres to the Open Source Initiative's definition of OSS. Each software item included in the archive endeavours to conform to OSI guidelines on standards and licensing. Find out more »
Working on a top OSS project? Found something that could benefit others? Send us all the details via our user-friendly submission form and we'll consider it for inclusion in the Archive. Submit »
If you are looking to trade binary options with SpotOption software, make sure to check out this broker review first.
If you find the Open Source Living project a valuable resource and would like to help towards maintaining the site, we welcome donations through Paypal™. Donate »