The open source video CMS for centralizing all of your video and podcasting needs. MediaCore provides unparalleled organization, statistics, accessibility, and scalability.
- users can browse video or audio added to the CMS from any device such as an Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Create a podcast and publish unlimited episodes to it. The CMS generates the iTunes Feed and the RSS automatically.
- Store media anywere: YouTube, Vimeo, Google Video, on the Amazon S3 cloud, or on any server.
- Track comments, views and likes on published video and audio. The CMS automatically ranks the most popular items.
- Categorize and tag media to make it more searchable. Users can browse categories or search for videos.
- Support for both closed captioning and audio descriptions for the visually impaired is built into MediaCore Video CMS.
- Users can comment or share video or audio with their friends through the Twitter and FaceBook sharing features.
- Users can upload media via the upload interface. An admin is notified and can review and approve new content.
No reviews yet.
Open Source Living is a dynamic archive of Open Source software (OSS) spanning all major platforms, inclusive of small to large scale projects. It aims to introduce and inform new users about viable OSS alternatives to corporate, closed source software.
OS Living adheres to the Open Source Initiative's definition of OSS. Each software item included in the archive endeavours to conform to OSI guidelines on standards and licensing. Find out more »
Working on a top OSS project? Found something that could benefit others? Send us all the details via our user-friendly submission form and we'll consider it for inclusion in the Archive. Submit »
If you are looking to trade binary options with SpotOption software, make sure to check out this broker review first.
If you find the Open Source Living project a valuable resource and would like to help towards maintaining the site, we welcome donations through Paypal™. Donate »