Warsow is a free standalone first person shooter game for Windows and Linux. It is based on the Qfusion 3D engine (a modification of the Quake 2 GPL engine), and aimed on the competitive scene, or the e-sports community.
Some of its features include:
* 3D Engine based on Qfusion (a modification of Quake 2 GPL engine)
* eSport oriented FPS
* Fast-paced gameplay focused on trix (trick jumps) and art of move
* Complete Power-up System including Weak and Strong fire mode for each weapon
* Cartoonish graphics with celshading-like_but_not_Manga style, mixing dark, flashy and dirty textures, matching with action full of fun and speed
* References : Quakeworld, Quake3 CPMA, Jet Set Radio, Speedball.
Open Source Living is a dynamic archive of Open Source software (OSS) spanning all major platforms, inclusive of small to large scale projects. It aims to introduce and inform new users about viable OSS alternatives to corporate, closed source software.
OS Living adheres to the Open Source Initiative's definition of OSS. Each software item included in the archive endeavours to conform to OSI guidelines on standards and licensing. Find out more »
Working on a top OSS project? Found something that could benefit others? Send us all the details via our user-friendly submission form and we'll consider it for inclusion in the Archive. Submit »
If you are looking to trade binary options with SpotOption software, make sure to check out this broker review first.
If you find the Open Source Living project a valuable resource and would like to help towards maintaining the site, we welcome donations through Paypal™. Donate »