VisualBoyAdvance (VBA) is an emulator for Nintendo’s Game Boy, Color and Advance, handheld game consoles. It emulates GBA, GBC, SGB, GBA roms and also supports ZIP-ed roms so that after downloading files from the net you don’t have to un-zip them.
VBA’s core features are as follows:
- save game state at any point
- graphic filters to enhance display: 2xSaI, Super 2xSaI, – - – Super Eagle, Pixelate and Motion Blur
- full screen support
- screen capture (through menu or configured key)
- joystick support
- speed up button
- Gameboy Printer emulation
- Gameboy GB, SGB, GBC and GBC on GBA emulation types
- translation enabled (for emulator only)
- hacking capabilities, including search engine, Gameboy – Gamesharkand GameGenie support and GamesharkAdvance and CodeBreakerAdvance support
- GBA debugger in the SDL version Linux, Windows and BeOS (SDL version)
- import Gameshark Game Saves, codes, etc…
- import battery files from other emulators
- export battery files to other emulators
- sound recording
No reviews yet.
Open Source Living is a dynamic archive of Open Source software (OSS) spanning all major platforms, inclusive of small to large scale projects. It aims to introduce and inform new users about viable OSS alternatives to corporate, closed source software.
OS Living adheres to the Open Source Initiative's definition of OSS. Each software item included in the archive endeavours to conform to OSI guidelines on standards and licensing. Find out more »
Working on a top OSS project? Found something that could benefit others? Send us all the details via our user-friendly submission form and we'll consider it for inclusion in the Archive. Submit »
If you are looking to trade binary options with SpotOption software, make sure to check out this broker review first.
If you find the Open Source Living project a valuable resource and would like to help towards maintaining the site, we welcome donations through Paypal™. Donate »