Gobby is a free collaborative editor supporting multiple documents in one session and a multi-user chat. It runs on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other Unix-like platforms.
Gobby’s main features include:
- Realtime Collaboration through encrypted channels (version 0.4.0 and up)
- Each user has its own changeable colour to be identified by others
- IRC-like chat for communicating with your partners while coding
- Syntax highlighting for most programming languages
- Session password protection
- Multiple documents in one session
- Drag’n'drop of documents into Gobby
- Document synchronisation on request
- Zeroconf support
- Unicode support
- and more…
No reviews yet.
Open Source Living is a dynamic archive of Open Source software (OSS) spanning all major platforms, inclusive of small to large scale projects. It aims to introduce and inform new users about viable OSS alternatives to corporate, closed source software.
OS Living adheres to the Open Source Initiative's definition of OSS. Each software item included in the archive endeavours to conform to OSI guidelines on standards and licensing. Find out more »
Working on a top OSS project? Found something that could benefit others? Send us all the details via our user-friendly submission form and we'll consider it for inclusion in the Archive. Submit »
If you are looking to trade binary options with SpotOption software, make sure to check out this broker review first.
If you find the Open Source Living project a valuable resource and would like to help towards maintaining the site, we welcome donations through Paypal™. Donate »