Xerte is an interactive learning content tool kit. It yet possible to create rich interactivity. It offers a user friendly authoring environment for the simple creatin of learning objects with a minimum of scripting knowledge.
The key features of this software kit include:
- A visual, icon-based authoring environment that allows learning objects to be easily created with the minimum of scripting.
- No prior knowledge of coding languages required.
- Integrate text, graphics, animations, sounds and video at the click of a button to create simple interactivity, and deliver it in an accessible interface.
- Content can be SCORM compliant for delivery in any LMS or VLE.
- If you write some code, you will be able to create more complex structures and sophisticated interactivity.
Screenshort of Xerte authoring enrivronment
No reviews yet.
Open Source Living is a dynamic archive of Open Source software (OSS) spanning all major platforms, inclusive of small to large scale projects. It aims to introduce and inform new users about viable OSS alternatives to corporate, closed source software.
OS Living adheres to the Open Source Initiative's definition of OSS. Each software item included in the archive endeavours to conform to OSI guidelines on standards and licensing. Find out more »
Working on a top OSS project? Found something that could benefit others? Send us all the details via our user-friendly submission form and we'll consider it for inclusion in the Archive. Submit »
If you are looking to trade binary options with SpotOption software, make sure to check out this broker review first.
If you find the Open Source Living project a valuable resource and would like to help towards maintaining the site, we welcome donations through Paypal™. Donate »