SilverStripe open source content management system and framework.
The fast, flexible, and free way to build powerful websites.
* Simple. Intuitive and user-friendly
* Flexible coding framework (MVC)
* Scalable. From 1 page to a million
* Standards Compliant. Fully XHTML compliant
* Modular. Easy to extend
* Template Freedom. No restrictions on the look and feel of your site
* Open source. It’s free (BSD) and you can contribute to the project.
* Cross platform. (Windows/Linux/Mac) and easy to install (PHP based)
* Supported. Professionally backed by the developers
No reviews yet.
Open Source Living is a dynamic archive of Open Source software (OSS) spanning all major platforms, inclusive of small to large scale projects. It aims to introduce and inform new users about viable OSS alternatives to corporate, closed source software.
OS Living adheres to the Open Source Initiative's definition of OSS. Each software item included in the archive endeavours to conform to OSI guidelines on standards and licensing. Find out more »
Working on a top OSS project? Found something that could benefit others? Send us all the details via our user-friendly submission form and we'll consider it for inclusion in the Archive. Submit »
If you are looking to trade binary options with SpotOption software, make sure to check out this broker review first.
If you find the Open Source Living project a valuable resource and would like to help towards maintaining the site, we welcome donations through Paypal™. Donate »