LifeType is an open-source blogging platform with support for multiple blogs and users in a single installation.
LifeType offers support for multiple blogs and multiple users in one installation. Each blog can be run in its own language and can be customized using a template engine. LifeType also features Bayesian spam filtering, media uploads, file handling, a customizable search engine friendly URLs and an administration area.
Key features include:
- Multiple Blogs per installation (suitable for blog hosting)
- Multiple users per blog and multiple blogs per user
- Integrated Media Management (podcasting, automatic thumbnail generation, a filebrowser and custom descriptions for each file)
- Extensible plug-in support
- Anti-Spam features (bayesian spam filter, comment moderation, Captcha (including the accessible ReCaptcha), trackback validation)
- Mobile features (moblogging)
No reviews yet.
Open Source Living is a dynamic archive of Open Source software (OSS) spanning all major platforms, inclusive of small to large scale projects. It aims to introduce and inform new users about viable OSS alternatives to corporate, closed source software.
OS Living adheres to the Open Source Initiative's definition of OSS. Each software item included in the archive endeavours to conform to OSI guidelines on standards and licensing. Find out more »
Working on a top OSS project? Found something that could benefit others? Send us all the details via our user-friendly submission form and we'll consider it for inclusion in the Archive. Submit »
If you are looking to trade binary options with SpotOption software, make sure to check out this broker review first.
If you find the Open Source Living project a valuable resource and would like to help towards maintaining the site, we welcome donations through Paypal™. Donate »